Here is some important information.
Check out the new GAUSS Blog for tips, tricks, and econometrics! New postings weekly!
Recent topics include:
• The Basics of Quantile Regression
• Basic Bootstrapping in GAUSS
• Top five hotkeys to get more done in GAUSS
• Permutation Entropy
• Apples to Apples: The case for cluster-robust standard errors
• and More!
There are regularly added new tutorials on the website. Coming soon will be video tutorials as well. We hope that you find these valuable.
Current topics include:
• GAUSS Basics
• Loading Data
• Formula string syntax
• Econometrics basics in GAUSS
• Generalized Method of Moments (GMM)
• Bayesian fundamentals
• Graphing in GAUSS
• Optimizing your GAUSS code
• Threading in GAUSS
• Using Structures
• Multi-dimensional arrays in GAUSS
• Time Series Analysis
• Quantile Regression
More news from GAUSS
1. GAUSS Engine v19: Now available for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac OS 64-bit and Linux 64-bit
2. GAUSS 32-bit Windows v19: Now available.
3. GAUSS Upgrades: Virtually every older GAUSS license is upgradeable at a discounted price over the purchase of a brand new license. All we need is a GAUSS Serial Number, License ID or proof of purchase.
4. Screen Sharing Session: We like to extend an invitation to set up a complimentary webinar/ screen-sharing session for you, with Jason our top GAUSS expert. This will give you a chance to ask any questions you may have and help you to get up to speed more quickly with GAUSS 19. Please let me know if you would like to take advantage of this service by sending us an email at: email@example.com with subject "Webinar GAUSS". We are here to support you!
An easy-to-use data analysis, mathematical and statistical environment based on the powerful, fast and efficient GAUSS Matrix Programming Language. GAUSS is used to solve real world problems and data analysis problems of exceptionally large scale. Program development and program execution are FAST!
The GAUSS Run-Time Module (GRTM) allows users to distribute GAUSS applications that they have written to people who do not have GAUSS. Developers distribute a compiled file to end users along with the GRTM. This is available with GAUSS at no extra charge.
GAUSS Data Tool is a stand-alone program for working with GAUSS data sets. GAUSS Data Tool loads the columns of the data sets into a workspace as vectors where they can be transformed or modified using simple intuitive statements. Data sets can also be created by simulation using a variety of models, e.g., probit, logit, GARCH, linear. A new version of a data set can be generated where missing data are replaced by single or multiple imputations from a maximum likelihood extimation using EM algorithm.
GAUSS Engine Add the SPEED and POWER of GAUSS to applications written in C, C++, Java, VB or other development environments that support C language API. The GAUSS Engine is a dynamically linked library for compiling and executing GAUSS programs from another application. Data can be passed back and forth between the GAUSS Engine workspace and the application. Royalty-free distribution of your GAUSS Engine applications is available. (for more information click here)
GAUSS Applications Pre-written, customizable GAUSS programs designed to increase user productivity and extend GAUSS functionality in the fields of statistics, finance, engineering, physics, linear algebra, simulation, risk analysis and more. (For more information click here)
(Platinum) Premier Support is an annually renewable membership program that provides you with important benifits including technical support, product maintenance and substantial (Platinum : at no cost) cost saving features for your GAUSS System or GAUSS Engine software.
Leave us your name and phone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.